Baileys and Banana Cheesecake



I have done it! There may be banana pieces on top but for once they are not hiding a crack. This is a biscuit base topped with banana slices and a baked baileys cheesecake.

The base was not a crushed crumbly base like I normally use, but instead I pressed the biscuit mix in the tin and baked it as a whole. It is light and delicious. The banana slices add a wonderfully sweet flavour, although did leak some liquid round the edge of the biscuit base. It did however set as a sticky coating so the rest of the biscuit remains crisp. The topping is creamy and smooth with a fantastic boozy flavour. It could have perhaps taken another couple of minutes baking but after chilling this is mitigated, leaving a wonderful texture. The only problem with the cheesecake is the ripples from lining the outside of the tin. But, I do think this can be forgiven as it ensured it couldn't crack. I am very happy with today's cheesecake success!

Comments