Peach Melba Arctic Roll





This is a long awaited bake using the peach ice cream that has been in my freezer for a good few months. I have made an arctic roll featuring a raspberry sorbet centre, peach ice cream, raspberry jam and a pink striped swiss roll sponge.

The flavours of the dessert are perfect, with the sweet raspberry and the fresh creamy peach ice cream. The contrast of the texture of the sponge and the peach pieces is wonderful. My jam was a little more set than intended however this does not matter in the final product. The stripes almost worked well. I put too much of the décor paste on the paper and ended up in a huge pink mess, hence there are some bits where the stripe got wiped off. But other than that it is great! A few imperfections, but I'm not complaining.

Comments